Passionate, Driven Attorney With Over 30 Years of Trial Experience
If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligence, you likely have many questions about what to do next:
- Do I have a case?
- What are my prospects of winning?
- How much will it cost to pursue my case?
- How long will the legal process take?
At Pleet Law Firm, you can rely on an experienced Reading personal injury lawyer, Jesse L. Pleet, to inform you of your rights and provide you with skilled representation for your personal injury or work injury claim. We help injured people in Reading, Wyomissing, Pottstown and all the surrounding areas.
Lebanon Car Accident Attorney | State and Federal Court Experience
We have decades of experience pursuing personal injury claims based on car accidents, slip-and-falls, accidents at work and in many other contexts. Founding attorney Jesse L. Pleet has received federal recognition by the Board of Legal Specialty Certification as a Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist. He has also received Super Lawyers recognition six times since 2007.
With experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants, this Pennsylvania attorney understands the structure of accident and injury cases and what it takes to be successful. We are prepared to pursue all options on behalf of our clients — including negotiated settlements or trial — in order to obtain an outcome that is in their best interest.
Our Client Service Philosophy
The success of our Wyomissing-based firm is firmly rooted in our commitment to providing outstanding client service to our clients. At Pleet Law Firm:
- We use plain language to explain how the law applies to the facts in their case.
- We form a partnership with every client and work together for the successful handling of his or her case.
- We make clients feel their case is the most important case on which we are working.
- We respond promptly to all inquiries.
- We keep our clients fully informed in anticipation of their questions.
- We educate our clients, preparing them to make informed decisions about their case, including whether to settle or take the case to trial.
Contact a Berks County Auto Accident Lawyer for a Free Consultation
We are ready to speak with you about your potential claim. To schedule an appointment with a Reading accident attorney, please call 610-492-7078 or toll free 800-470-8217. You can also send us an email if you prefer. Centrally located near the VF Outlets, we offer free parking and are also available for home or hospital visits.
Se habla Español.